Monday, February 14, 2011

The difference between men and women


  Likely know men and women are on many levels, even though we all masculine and feminine polarities in us. After interviews with some women in self-discovery and spirituality, I came to the conclusion that sex * dominant * sexual polarity is different as are your goals and initiatives. 

  From the perspective of the dating and of course sex more connections with the opposite their dominant and stable nature, cultivate, while women should their ease of intuition maintain men and feel the flow of life. The men and women need to develop both parties. 

  Emotional system is the same for all human beings, but men tend more a polygamous, and the value of sex, while women tend to have more monogamous and values of love be.Men make women are sexually promiscuous and unreliable, while women complain that I have not confirmed the men. As a man things you will commit to a woman, not fully meet me sexually and does not have the strong female soul. On the other hand, if sexually satisfied and relationship flows be perfect, why should with fewer relationships all next? In the same way cheat wives on their husbands, if you are not satisfied. 

  If a person strong magnetic platforms that highly maintains the charm of women, why would a woman you want to see someone else? Emotion can only give women their hearts one person at a time and usually having sex without the participation of the heart. 
  
  I notice another thing is that women ruthlessly reject the 90 percent of men, but that didn't want to 10 percent of men be rejected not on most attractive especially after intercourse, if Citově more involved. Clearly I'm in that 1% of men, most attractive, and I have all relationships I had and all women I met, awesome in my life. 
 
  I learned about the life of every experience, and I have different things from different relationships. Women often to me, but if I commit the previous girl I would be asked that I am today, me and I would stand and to make these new girls. This is a kind of paradox. Men find want and the girls. Women want to get and to receive the obligation.

No comments:

Post a Comment